How to Sign Up for a Social Media Account
Updated: Dec 5, 2021
For anyone who feels lost on how to start creating content, this quick and handy guide on how to create a social media account might be exactly what you need!
1. Go to https://www.instagram.com/.
2. Click Sign up.
3. Fill in your email address or phone number and full name. Create a username and password as well. Alternatively, you can tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account. If you register with Facebook, you'll be prompted to log in to your Facebook account if you're currently logged out.
Download and open the Instagram app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android)
Tap Sign up with email or phone number (Android) or Create new account (iPhone). You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
Enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next.
If you register with your email address or phone number, create a username and password, fill in your profile info and then tap Next. If you register with Facebook, you'll be prompted to log in to your Facebook account if you're currently logged out.
That’s it! It’s really that easy to create an Instagram account today! Once you’ve created an Instagram account, you can create and post content on it, such as photos, infographics and even videos! What are you waiting for? Sign up here!
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ and click Create New Account.
2. Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
3. Click Sign Up.
4. To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
1. Download TikTok from Google Play or the App Store.
2. Open the app.
3. Tap Profile in the bottom right.
4. Choose a method to sign up.
That’s it for this how to sign up for a social media account guide! At SampleLah, we aim to provide free samples to seniors in exchange for reviews in the form of content on social media. So what are you waiting for? Sign up to be a Samplelah! member here now and start redeeming samples and creating content with us today!
Stay tuned for the next blog post!